Who are the highest paid actresses in the world? Scarlett Johansson is the highest paid actress in the world for the third year in a row, according to the annual ranking published by Forbes magazine.
Johansson, 34, earned $ 15.5 million more in 2018, mainly due to the immense global success of “Avengers: Endgame,” the final chapter of the saga. The actress will return to the cape of the “Black Widow” (Black Widow) again in 2020 for a ‘spin-off’ film of the same name.
But even though Johansson and her cohorts on the list made more than $ 20 million, wage inequality lives on in Hollywood. Johansson earned a total of $ 56 million last year, but that amount ranks eighth on the combined list of highest-paid actors and actresses.
For comparison, Robert Downey Jr., Johansson’s “Avengers” co-star, made about $ 55 million for his role as Iron Man in “Endgame.”
Without taking much of your time on explanations, let us take you on tour to see the richest actresses in the world.
Here are the top 10 highest paid actresses in the world:
1. Scarlett Johansson ($ 56 million)
2. Sofia Vergara (USD 44.1 million)
3. Reese Witherspoon ($ 35 million)
4. Nicole Kidman ($ 34 million)
5. Jennifer Aniston ($ 28 million)
6. Kaley Cuoco ($ 25 million)
7. Elisabeth Moss ($ 24 million)
8. Margot Robbie ($ 23.5 million)
9. Charlize Theron ($ 23 million)
10. Ellen Pompeo ($ 22 million)
Read Also: Top 10 Richest Nollywood Actresses
These are the top 10 highest paid actresses in the world, if you have any contribution to add kindly make use of the comment box below, you can also do us a favour by hitting the share button below.