How much is NATFORCE Salary in Nigeria? This article is a complete guide on the National Taskforce Nigeria salary structure, ranks, recruitment, and other helpful information.
If you are looking to work for one of the highest-paid paramilitary agencies in Nigeria, especially NATFORCE, then you should finish reading this article.
About NATFORCE Salary in Nigeria
The National Taskforce which is popularly referred to as NATFORCE is one of the government agencies jobs that is highly rewarding. The paramilitary agency’s salary like many others depends basically on ranks and qualifications.
NATFORCE Salary Structure is calculated based on educational qualifications, years of experience, and ranks. Averagely, the NATFORCE salary in Nigeria is assumed to be between N600,000 to N700,000 per year. Check out the Nigerian Prison Service Salary Structure and Ranks
For those asking for NATFORCE salary per month, it is really hard to ascertain the specific amount these paramilitary agents are paid monthly as it is not made public. Below is a breakdown of the NATFORCE salary in Nigeria with their ranks and cadres.
- Assistant Cadre officers within levels 3 to 5 earn N448,000 – N487,000 annually
- Assistant Inspectorate Cadre officers in Level 6 earn N498,000 – N510,000 annually
- Inspectorate Cadre officers in Level 7 earn between N550,000 – N590,000 annually
- Assistant Superintendent Cadre II officers in Level 8 earn between N612,000 – N617,000 annually
- Assistant Superintendent Cadre I officer in Level 9 earn between N622,000 – 670,000 annually
- Deputy Superintendent Cadre II officers in Level 10 earn between N692,000 – N725,000 annually
- Superintendent Cadre II officers in Level 11 earn between N741,000 – N794,000 annually
- Chief Superintendent Cadre II officers in Level 12 earn between N796,000 – N802,000 annually
- Assistant Commander in Level 13 earn between N813,000 – N846,000 annually
- The Deputy Commander in Level 14 earns between N877,000 – N899,000 annually
- The Chief Commander who is in Level 15 earns between N909,000 – N1,012,000 annually
- The Assistant Commandant General in level 16 earns between N1,076,000 – N1,112,000 annually.
NATFORCE Salary in Nigeria, Ranks, and Cadres
As opined earlier, the NATFORCE rank plays a major role in the NATFORCE Salary in Nigeria. There are different entry, promotion, and salary packages for individuals depending on their ranks and qualifications.
For instance, individuals with Bachelor’s degrees are recruited and allowed to start with level 8 while the entry point for people with HND and diploma certificate is level 7. If you have a master’s degree or you are a lawyer, your entry point is level 9 while the medical personnel like doctors’ your entry point is level 12.
Looking at the NATFORCE rank structure, there are commissioned and non-commissioned officer which are headed by a commandant general. The commandant general is the highest position attainable while the assistant cadre officer is the lowest.
Below is the list of the NATFORCE rank and cadres in Nigeria
- Assistant Cadre officer – Level 3-5
- Assistant Inspectorate Cadre – Level 6
- Inspectorate Cadre – Level 7
- Assistant Superintendent Cadre II – Level 8
- Assistant Superintendent Cadre I – Level 9
- Deputy Superintendent Cadre II – Level 10
- Superintendent Cadre II – Level 11
- Chief Superintendent Cadre II – Level 12
- Assistant Commander – Level 13
- Deputy Commander – Level 14
- Chief Commander – Level 15
The National Taskforce Recruitment Requirements
The NATFORCE agency is one of the Federal government agencies that recruit hugely. Are you interested in working with NATFORCE? Below are the general requirements to apply for the National Taskforce Recruitment.
Applicant must be or possess;
- A Nigerian by nationality
- At least 18 years of age and a maximum of 35 years of age at the time of application
- HND, ND, B.Sc, or Masters’ Degree certificate from a recognized institution in the relevant field of study.
- Free criminal records or not have been convicted of any felony in the past
- Medically, physically, and psychologically fit without any disability or deformity
- Minimum height of 1.7 meters for males and 1.64 meters for females.
- A valid means of identifying whether a Voters Card, Driver’s License, National ID Card, or International Passport
How to Apply for National Taskforce Recruitment
NATFORCE recruitment is done whenever there are vacancies in the agency. The application fee is free and all the applications are to be done online.
Find below the steps to apply for the National Taskforce Recruitment.
- Visit the NATFORCE official website by clicking on https://www.natforce.org/
- Fill in your details including your first name, valid phone number, and email address.
- Click on proceed to take you to the job section.
- Go through the job requirements for the position you’re looking for and fill in the application form with the necessary credentials.
- Read through and confirm your information before submitting it. Check out the Nigerian Police Ranks and Salary Scale
Final Thoughts about NATFORCE Salary in Nigeria and Others
NATFORCE salary in Nigeria and job is very encouraging but quite competitive. You can apply for the job provided you meet all the requirements.
In case you need further information about NATFORCE Salary in Nigeria, rank, uniform, recruitment application, and other information. Below are the NATFORCE agency contact details.
Headquarters: 13, Lord Lugard Street, Asokoro, Abuja.
Contact: +234 92918000
E-mail: [email protected]