We are used to seeing large cities in the United States such as New York, Los Angeles or Chicago … but the truth is that far from skyscrapers there are small towns that are well worth a visit. Today we would like to introduce you to the most beautiful towns in the United States, they are not as famous as the big cities but they have much more charm than all of them.
In the United States, there are a large number of places of interest, you could spend months touring the country and you still may not have the time to discover all its wonders.
The 10 Most Beautiful Towns in America
These are the most beautiful towns in the United States
- Galena (Illinois): This small town has a main street with many 19th century buildings with art galleries, antiques or specialty stores.
- Camden (Maine): This town is known as “The Jewel of the Coast” thanks to a beautiful seaport that is home to a large number of sailing ships. Very interesting festivals of various themes are held throughout the year.
- Port Townsend (Washington): Another of the most beautiful towns in the United States is this small coastal town that is almost an island since it is largely surrounded by water. It has several very beautiful parks and many races and regattas are held there, as well as an important boat festival.
- Key West (Florida): we move south to find this small tropical island that has been a refuge for pirates and fishermen throughout its history. It is a true paradise for divers, especially treasure hunters.
- Beaufort (South Carolina): It is the second oldest town in the state, very famous for being very picturesque and having a lot of water.
- Asheville (North Carolina): in addition to being one of the most beautiful towns in the United States, it is also one of the most sustainable. It has 17 markets, all of them with local suppliers and restaurants that offer the best in each season. It also has craft breweries that are the best in the area.
- Telluride (Colorado): nestled in the San Juan mountains, it offers visitors its gastronomic specialty, which is trout. You can also go skiing, both alpine and cross-country. In summer, it is perfect if you like hiking.
- Bardstown (Kentucky): in this town, you will find one of the most beautiful squares in the entire country, and if you like alcohol you will love it as it is home to six of the most prestigious distilleries in the United States. Also, you can visit one of the most famous and realistic museums about the Civil War.
- Fredericksburg (Texas): This town has a marked German flair in its streets and shops, as well as an enchanting natural beauty. It has many vineyards and has become a very important gastronomic destination in recent years.
- Paia (Hawaii): in the Hawaiian paradise you could not miss one of the most beautiful towns in the United States, since this state stands out for its incredible landscapes. Paia is a very old little village that has really spectacular beaches.
If you love our post on the most beautiful towns in America kindly hit the share button to inform your friends about it. Also, we welcome your contributions so you can make use of the comment box and we will respond.