Are you searching for the current school fees for Covenant University? This article contains the latest Covenant University School Fees paid by the different departments whether freshers or staylites.
Before we show you Covenant University School Fees as released by the private school, here is a little information about the school.
About Covenant University
Covenant University which is also known as CU for short is one of the best private universities in Nigeria. The school which was established in 2002 is located in Otta in Ogun State, Nigeria. Being a Christian University, the school inculcates academic, spiritual, and moral values in its students.
Although Covenant University tuition Fees are quite expensive compared to some other universities especially Federal owned University.
The school has a lot of infrastructure and amenities that make the fees worth it. Infrastructures like well-equipped laboratories, libraries, and serene environments make learning easier.
Averagely, Covenant University School Fees are between the range of N800,000 to N900,000. Thus, it is advisable for every admission seeker to know the current school fees for Covenant University before picking the school.
Covenant University School Fees with their respective courses
Find below the list of different departments and the school fees for Covenant University paid by both freshers and staylites alike.
School Fees Breakdown for Covenant University Freshers
Depending on the course you are given admission to, below is the breakdown of fees for Covenant University for freshers.
- The tuition fee for both the First and second semesters is N472,000 per session
- The hostel Accommodation fee is N185,000
- The utility Fee is N75,000
- Labs/workshop/studio fee is N40,000
- ICT training fee is N30,000
- ICT Development fund is N25,000
- The caution Fee is N25,000
- TMC & Vision 10-2022 kit fee is N15,000
- Book is N15,000
- The virtual library is N15,000
- Wireless internet is N15,000
- Matriculation is N15,000
- ID Card fee is N15,000
- Medical Test is N15,000
- The medical deposit is N10,000
- Field trip is N7,500
- Results verification is N5,000
- EDS fee is N6,000 across the board
- College Dues is N2,000
- Lab coat and tool for Engineering students is N25,000
- Labcoat and tool for Biochemistry, Microbiology and Industrial Physics/Maths students are N7,000.
Covenant University Tuition Fees for Engineering Students
Below is the school fee for Covenant University for all Engineering Students as released by the school.
- For freshers or 100-level students, the school fee is N1,002,500 per session
- While the school fees for both 200 and 300-level student is N882,500 per session
- 400-level student school fees are N845,000 per session
- And the 500-level school fees are N892,500 per session.
Covenant University School Fees for Medicine and Surgery
The school currently does not run Medicine and Surgery as a course. Thus, Covenant University tuition fees for Medicine and Surgery aren’t available. See also, the list of accredited medical schools in Nigeria
Covenant University School Fees for Nursing
Covenant University does not offer Nursing as a course. Thus, Covenant University School Fees for Nursing aren’t available.
Full List of Courses and their School Fees for Covenant University
For freshers or 100-level students
- Accounting is N977,500
- Architecture is N977,500
- Banking and Finance is N937,500
- Business Administration is N937,500
- Demography and Social Statistics is N937,500
- Economics is N937,500
- Industrial Relations and Human Resource Management is N937,500
- International Relations is N977,500
- Marketing is N937,500
Policy and Strategic Studies is N977,500
- Political Science is N977,500
- English Language is N977,500
- Mass Communication or Public Relations and Advert is N977,500
- Psychology or Counselling is N977,500
- Sociology is N937,500
- Biochemistry is N984,500
- All Engineering Courses is N1,002,500
- Building Technology is N977,500
- Computer Science is N977,500
- Microbiology is N984,500
- Biology is N977,500
- Industrial Physics or Mathematics is N984,500
- Industrial Chemistry is N977,500
- Management Information Systems is N977,500
- Estate Management is N977,500
For both 200 and 300-level Students
- Accounting is N857,500
- Banking and Finance is N817,500
- Business Administration is N817,500
- Demography and Social Statistics is N857,500
- Economics is N857,500
- Industrial Relations and Human Resource Management is N817,500
- International Relations is N857,500
- Marketing is N817,500
- Policy and Strategic Studies is N857,500
- Political Science is N857,500
- English Language is N857,500
- Psychology/Counselling is N857,500
- Sociology is N817,500
- Mass Communication or Public Relations and Advert is N857,500
- Architecture is N857,500
- Engineering Courses is N882,500
- Computer Science is N857,500
- Biochemistry is N864,500
- Microbiology is N864,500
- Industrial Physics or Mathematics is N864,500
- Industrial Chemistry is N857,500
- Building Technology is N857,500
- Management Information Systems is N857,500
- Estate Management is N857,500
- Biology is N857,500
400 level Students
- Accounting is N867,500
- Banking and Finance is N827,500
- Business Administration is N827,500
- Demography and Social Statistics is N867,500
- Economics is N867,500
- Industrial Relations and Human Resource Management is N827,500
- International Relations is N867,500
- Marketing is N827,500
- Policy and Strategic Studies is N867,500
- Political Science is N867,500
- English Language is N867,500
- Psychology or Counselling is N867,500
- Sociology is N827,500
- Mass Communication or Public Relations and Advert is N867,500
- Architecture is N867,500
- Engineering Courses is N845,000
- Computer Science is N867,500
- Biochemistry is N874,500
- Microbiology is N874,500
- Industrial Physics or Mathematics is N874,500
- Industrial Chemistry is N867,500
- Building Technology is N820,000
- Management Information Systems is N867,500
- Estate Management is N820,000
- Biology is N867,500
500 level Students
- Engineering Courses is N892,500.
- Building Technology is N867,500.
- Estate Management is N867,500.
Note: The school fees for Covenant University are paid per session. This means the above-listed fees are both for the first and second semesters.
Although the school fees for Covenant University are very expensive, they have high standards of teaching coupled with excellence. We advised you to consider the fees before seeking admission into the University.