Are you a movie lover that is searching for a good cinema in Lagos to rewind with? This article contains the list of the top best cinemas in Lagos, their ticket prices, locations, and other details.
Top Best Cinemas in Lagos
1. Filmhouse Cinemas
This is one of the cinemas located in Lagos. With the capacity to accommodate 319 people, Filmhouse Cinemas contains different facilities ranging from bars to luxury rooms to private dining rooms. There is also a room for children to play in the Children’s play area.
With many auditoria, large screens, reclining chairs, and a serene environment, the movie house provides interesting movies for different ages. Apart from Nigeria, Filmhouse also has many other cinemas in the USA, Spain, England, and Italy
Below is the list of Filmhouse Cinemas located in Lagos with their addresses, price list, and opening hours.
Read Also: Top 10 Best Night Clubs in Lagos
1. Filmhouse Cinemas Leisure Mall, Surulere
Physical Address: Leisure Mall, Adeniran Ogunsanya Sreet, Surulere, Lagos
Phone Number: 09024973018
Email: [email protected]
2. Filmhouse IMAX Cinema Lekki
Physical Address: The Rock Drive Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive Lekki Phase 1
Phone Number: 09024997900
Email: [email protected]
Film House Opening hours and Prices
Monday to Friday
- Between 10:00 am to 2:59 pm, the price is N600
- From 3:00 pm to 4:59 pm, the Price is N800
Saturday to Sunday
- The price is N1500 for all time
- For Late Night Shows; from 10:00 pm to 12:30 pm, the Price is N800
For Public Holidays
- The price is N1500 for all Time in the day
- To watch blockbuster movies, the price is N2000 for all time during the day
2. Genesis Deluxe Cinemas, Lagos
Genesis Deluxe Cinema is one of the prominent cinemas in Lagos with its building spread all over Lagos. With other added services like selling drinks, desserts, appetizers, and popcorn at affordable prices, they offer excellent movie services to viewers. The popular filmhouse which started its operations in 2008 prides itself as the first cinema to show 3D movies in Nigeria and all over West Africa.
Being a subsidiary of Genesis group, the film house has grown to over 9 cinemas with more than 5000 seats and 35 screens. The leading cinema brand also has a presence in Owerri, Abuja, Port-Harcourt, Warri, and Asaba.
Find below the various locations of Genesis Deluxe Cinemas in Lagos.
1. Palms Mall Genesis Cinema in Lekki
Physical Address: Palms Shopping Mall, Lekki – Epe Exp, Maroko, Lagos
Phone Number: 0809 573 8937
2. Novare Mall Genesis Cinema in Ajah
Physical Address in Off Lekki- Epe Expressway, Ajah, Lagos.
Phone Number: 0908 567 8888
3. Maryland Genesis Cinema
Physical Address: Maryland Mall Anthony Lagos, Ikorodu Rd, Anthony, Lagos
Phone Number: 0909 863 4784
4. Maroko Genesis Cinema
Physical Address: 1 Bisway Street, Maroko, Lagos
Genesis Cinema Opening hours and Tickets Prices
Monday to Friday (excluding Wednesday)
- From 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, the price is N1000 with drinks
- Between 5:00 pm to 12:00 am, the price is N1500 with drinks
- The price is N1000 for all day with drinks
Friday to Sunday
- The price is N2000 with a drink
- To watch Blockbuster movies, the price is N3000 with a drink and popcorn. While without the 2, the ticket fee is N2500.
3. Ozone Cinema
This cinema brand started its operations in November 2012 and it is currently managed by Dominos company limited. If you are a sucker for blockbuster movies, Ozone cinemas have different movies for all ages.
It is one of the cheapest cinemas in Lagos mainland as many students visit this cinema. Located close to many tertiary institutions, it provides excellent movie services as well as appetizers such as popcorn and drinks. You can visit the Ozone multiplex building cinema at the E-Centre around 1-11 Commercial Avenue in Sabo, Yaba.
Ozone Cinema Opening Hours and Ticket prices
- Adults is N1,500
- Students are N1,000
- Children are N800
- The price is N1,000 for an adult with free popcorn and drinks
- Children/Student price is N500
Note: This does not apply to the public holiday and after 6:00 pm on Friday
4. Silverbird Cinemas, Lagos
This is another leading cinema brand in Lagos state with over 10 multiplex cinemas in West Africa. It was established in 2004 by Ben Bruce to become one of the leading actors in the Nigerian leisure and entertainment industry.
Find below the list of the Silverbird cinemas in Lagos state.
1. Silverbird Galleria Lagos
Physical Address: 133 Ahmadu Bello Way, Lagos, Nigeria
Phone Number: +23412701413
2. Festival Mall Silverbird Cinemas in FESTAC
Physical Address: Golden Tulip Hotel Compound Festival Mall, Amuwo Odofin.
3. Ikeja City Mall Silverbird Cinemas
Physical Address: Ikeja City Mall around 174 / 194, Obafemi Awolowo way, Alausa in Ikeja, Lagos State.
Silverbird Cinemas Opening hours and Prices
Monday & Wednesday
- The ticket price is N1000 with Popcorn and drink.
Tuesday & Thursday
- Adults price is N1,000
- And Students/Children is N500
Friday to Sundays (including Public Holiday)
- Adults price is N1,500
- Students & Children price is N1,000
- To watch Indian Movies, the price is N2,500 with popcorn and drinks
Read Also: Best Catering Schools In Lagos Nigeria: Top List
5. Magnificent Cinema
This is another Cinema in Lagos located around 180/184 Ikorodu Road on the 2nd Floor Moyosore House, Onipanu Somolu. The cinema which was a subsidiary of Magnificient International Limited was established to provide room for relaxation through its various movie services. Below are the prices of the Magnificent Cinemas
Magnificent Ticket Prices and Opening Hours
- The price is N1000 with a drink and Pop-corn
Tuesdays to Thursdays
- From 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM, the price is N500
- After 2:00 pm, the price is between N800 to N1000.
- The Price is N1500 for all movies with free popcorn and drink except Blockbusters and new Movies
Saturdays & Sundays (including Public Holidays)
- It is N1000 for all movies, except blockbusters and new movies
- Blockbusters and New Movies with pop-corn and Drink is between N1500 to N2500
6. Viva Cinemas
This is another cinema in Lagos that offers a serene atmosphere and interesting movies for relaxation. The cinema brand pride itself as the first cinema to use Sony 4k projector.
You can visit Viva Cinema at Jara mall, Simbiat Abiola Way in Ikeja, or call 08172657928 for more information.
Viva Cinema Opening Hour and Ticket prices.
Monday to Thursday (excluding Wednesday)
- To book a ticket alone is N1200
- For ticket, a medium Popcorn and a 50 cl Drink, the price is N2000
- Students or Corpers or children with ID card price is #1,500 for a ticket, drink, and popcorn.
- Group school booking or excursion with free drink and popcorn is N1000.
- Pay N1000 for tickets with free drink and popcorn
Friday to Sunday
- For ticket, a large Popcorn and a 50 cl Pet drink, the price is N2500
- To book a ticket alone is N2,000
Public Holidays and Premiere
- For a ticket, a large Popcorn and a 60 cl drink, the price is N300)
- The ticket alone is N25000
- Students, Corpers and Children are to pay N2000
7. Ground zero Arcade and Cinemas
Ground zero Arcade and Cinemas is located at 87, Cemetry Street, Off Abeokuta Street, Ebute-Metta. It is known for its classic facilities and technical equipment. Apart from different age movies, there is provision for games including fruit ninja, Car race, and so on.
The cinema also serves as a nightclub for nightcrawlers as it opens mostly at night. Are you looking forward to watching 5D clips? You can visit Ground zero Arcade and Cinemas.
More on Cinemas in Lagos
There are many other cinemas in Lagos with similar services like Sky cinema, Masas cinema, and so on. You can take your time to choose one out of the above-mentioned cinemas in Lagos.