Have you been noticing changes in your man’s behaviour or the way he talks to you of recent? With the compiled “17 signs that he is cheating on you”, when you go through this list you can easily tell if you need to work on yourself or to leave such relationship.
Signs That He Is Cheating On You
1. He hides his cell phone from you:
He never leaves his cell phone alone in the room with you, unless it is in airplane mode. He never shows photos or videos on his own phone, because he is concerned about the texts that may appear while you look at the screen.
2. He erases any sign of you from his social media:
Does not take pictures with you and puts it on the timeline. Sets the status of his relationship to private. He’s making himself look single again, so it’s easier for him to cheat.
3. Suddenly, his sexual desire is totally different:
Perhaps he is no longer interested in sleeping with you because he is receiving attention from another woman.
4. He continues to accuse you of cheating:
Speaks of your ex’s text messages. Flirting with other men behind his back – even if you’ve never done anything like that. He’s projecting his guilt on you, assuming you’re being as disloyal as he is.
5. Out of nowhere, he begins to make some drastic changes in his appearance.
He cut his hair, started wearing a different style of clothing and bought a new sexy cologne, apparently for no reason.
6. He never wears new clothes when he goes out with you:
He does this before going out with friends or going out to ‘work’. He wears the best looks to other people, not you.
7. Speaking of work, he spends much more time in the office:
Always working overtime. Always working odd hours that he never worked before, just to be far from you, he needs that space because he isn’t interested in you anymore.
8. Yelling at you:
He suddenly starts yelling at you to go out with old friends you’ve never heard of before. Friends who may or may not exist.
9. He tries to satisfy other ladies by spending:
Even though he’s never been very romantic before, he suddenly surprises her with a dozen red roses or a shiny new ring. He buys his trust with gifts, but he can’t explain why he’s doing it.
10. He gets angry the second you ask him
Even if the questions are simple and justified, like Where are you going tonight? What time did you leave work? What did you eat for dinner? He will suddenly get annoyed and respond with anger.
Whenever you are nice to him, he says that he is not good enough for you, that you deserve more. He’s acting guilty and you don’t know why.
12. There is a new girl that he keeps talking about:
Maintains text messages. Keep comparing you. It’s like he’s obsessed with her like he’s looking at you the way he used to look at you.
13. He excludes you from social media or prevents you from viewing his page:
He doesn’t want you to see all the other women he’s talking to behind your back, and excluding you solves that problem.
14. There are no credit card charges that make no sense:
For flowers you never received and Uber going to strange places.
15. He fights for all the little things:
Everything you do is wrong. There is always a problem. There’s nothing you can ever do to satisfy him. Do good to him, he still won’t like it.
16. You keep finding strange things in his apartment:
Lipstick that he says a friend left there when he went with a girl. A bra she swears was mixed with his mother’s clothes. And there are marks that look like hickeys on his neck.
17. You have a feeling that something is seriously wrong:
That he is acting because he is hiding a big secret from you. Most ladies find out about this at the late hour, once you start having this feeling, just know the relationship is about to come to an end.
These are the Signs That He Is Cheating On You, so once you notice this, calmly call him to see if there’s something you’ve done wrong so as to make amends, or instead, you see a relationship expert.