There are no dark ages where you need a charger when your iPhone battery is drained out. This article aims to illustrate how to charge the iPhone with no chargers in five useful ways.
When iPhone runs out of battery, it is usually charged with using a charging adapter and a lightning cable. The cable is fixed to the adapter which is plugged into the wall and then connected to the iPhone. A bolt / flash sign appears next to the battery, which turns green, on the status bar on the iPhone screen indicating that it is charged as shown in the screenshot below.
However, there are more ways and means to explain how to charge the iPhone without a charger.
Five such unusual methods are listed and discussed below. These can be tested at home by all iPhone users. They are completely safe and do not harm your device. They have been tested, tested and recommended by iPhone users worldwide.
5 WAYS TO CHARGE AN IPHONE WITHOUT A CHARGER
- Alternate Power Source: Portable Battery / Camping Charger / Solar Charger / Wind Turbine / Hand Crank Machine
Portable battery packs are easily available in the market to suit every budget. These are of different voltages, so choose your battery pack carefully. All you have to do is to attach a USB cable to the pack and put it connected to the iPhone. Now switch to battery pack and see that your iPhone is charging normally. There are some battery packs that can be fixed permanently on the back of your device to maintain a constant power supply and prevent iPhone from running out of battery. Such packs need to be charged once their power is consumed.
There is a special type of charger available these days. The chargers absorb heat from the camping burner, convert it to energy and use it to charge an iPhone. They will come in very handy weather hikes, campings, and picnics.
Solar chargers are chargers that draw their energy from direct sunlight. It is very useful, eco-friendly and effective. All you have to do is:
- Put your solar charger outdoors, during the day, which receives direct sunlight. Te charger will now absorb the sun’s rays, convert it into energy and store it for later use.
- Now connect the solar charger to iPhone and it will start charging.
- A wind turbine and hand crank machine is an energy converter. They use air and manual energy respectively to charge an iPhone.
- In a wind turbine, the fan attached to it moves when it is switched on. Wind speed determines the amount of energy produced.
All you have to do is:
- g Connect the iPhone to the turbine wind using a USB cable.
- Now turn on the turbine. The turbine usually works with its batteries which can be changed from time to time.
One hand crank can be used to charge iPhone by following these steps:
- Connect the hand crank machine to the iPhone using the USB cable with a charging pin on one side.
- Now start the winding crank to collect enough energy for the iPhone.
- Crank the handle for about 3-4 hours to fully charge your iPhone.
- Connect iPhone to a P / C
A computer can also be used to charge iPhone without a charger. It’s very common that when you’re on the go and forgets to bring your charging adapter along. This problem can be resolved easily. If you have a spare USB cable for you, you do not need to worry. Follow the steps to charge your iPhone with a computer:
- Connect your iPhone to a P / C or laptop using a USB cable.
- Turn on the computer and see that your iPhone is charging properly.
- Car Charger
What happens when you are on a road trip and your iPhone battery drains out. You may be frightened and consider stopping at a hotel / restaurant / shop along the way to charge your phone. What you can do instead is to charge your iPhone with a car charger. This technique is simple and very effective.
All you have to do is plug your iPhone into the car charger carefully, using a USB cable. The process may be slow but it is useful in critical situations.
- Device with USB port
Devices with USB ports have become very common these days. Almost all electronic devices have USB ports to be this stereo, laptop, bedside clock, television, etc. They can be used to charge iPhone without a charger. Just plug your iPhone into a USB port of one such device using a USB cable. Switch to the device and see that your iPhone is charging.
- DIY Lemon Battery
This is a very interesting ‘Make It Yourself’ experiment charge on your iPhone in no time. It requires a little preparation and you are good to go. This is one of the most unique ways to charge iPhone without a charger.
- An acidic fruit, preferably lemons. About a dozen wishes.
- A brass screw and a zinc nail for each lemon. It produces 12 brass screws and 12 zinc nails.
- Alambreng brass
NOTE: Please wear rubber gloves at all times during this experiment.
Now follow the steps listed below:
- Slightly insert the zinc and copper nails in the middle of the lemons next to each other.
- Connect the fruit to a circuit by using copper wire. Connect a wire from a brass bolt of a lemon to a second nail and so on.
- Now connect the loose end of the circuit to a charging cable and tape it properly.
- Plug the charging cable end on the iPhone and see that it starts charging because a chemical reaction between zinc, copper and LEMOND acid produces energy which is transmitted through copper wire as shown in the picture.
Solution On 5 Ways to Charge An iPhone Without A Charger
So we learned about methods about how to charge iPhone without a charger. The methods that charge iPhone are very helpful especially when you do not have a charger at hand. They may be slow to charge the battery but come in handy on various occasions. So go ahead and try now. They are safe and will not harm your iPhone in any way.
Tag: Charge An iPhone Without A Charger