Are you among those searching for the cellgevity supplement price, cellgevity dosage per day, and other information about the supplement? This is a complete guide on everything you need to know about cellgevity supplements, their dosage, price, benefits, side effects, and many more.
About Cellgevity Supplement
Cellgevity Supplement is a food supplement produced by Max International in the United States. The supplement was produced to deliver cysteine into the human body through the production of Glutathione.
The supplement contains Riboceince and 12 other ingredients which help to look younger and prevent a whole lot of diseases. According to Max International, it took the company close to 25 years of research before producing the cellgevity supplement which can deliver cysteine directly to the cells.
This supplement according to the manufacturing company slows down the aging process, repair body cells, detoxify body toxins, and prevent numerous diseases. Hence, there is an increase in the use of the supplement and its popularity in Nigeria. Check out the top 8 Best Weight Gain Supplements in Nigeria
That being said, below is some brief information about the celerity supplement, its ingredients, and its benefits.
Cellgevity Supplement Ingredients
As mentioned earlier, Cellgevity has numerous benefits owing to its main compounds, Riboceince, and other 12 ingredients. Below is the list of all the ingredients that the supplement is made of.
- Riboceince – helps in the production of Glutathione, a rare antioxidant that is capable of detoxing harmful radicals and repairing damaged cells and tissues.
- Aloe Extract – controls sugar blood levels and reduces inflammation.
- Black Pepper – responsible for absorbing ingredients in the product.
- Quercetin – gives the supplement good antioxidants ability by strengthening the immune system
- Selenomethionine – improves heart disease and prevents diabetes
- Resveratrol – This ingredient is capable of improving heart function and protecting the body against harmful radicals.
- Cordyceps – Due to its anti-aging properties, Cordyceps is used widely in the production of many traditional medicines.
- Milk Thistle – It is known to protect the organs of the body, especially the liver.
- Alpha Lipoic acid – It has anti-inflammatory properties and hastens the digestion process.
- Vitamin C – has anti-inflammatory properties and is capable of protecting the immune system.
- Grapeseed Extract – possess antioxidant properties and is found to prevent cancer, heart disease, and diabetes.
- Turmeric Extract – contributes to the inflammatory function of the supplement.
Benefits of Cellgevity Supplement
Based on different reports, Glutathione which is one of the main constituents of the supplement helps to look younger and prevent diseases. According to the manufacturer, below are some of the other benefits of using the supplement.
- Provides the body with a stronger immune system
- Repair, and regulate body cell damage
- Protection from harmful radicals and toxins
- Improved memory and cellular function.
- Improve sleep rate and resting pattern
- Boost energy and enhance quick recovery from stress
- Prevent and reduces bone and joints pain
- Detoxification and protection from poisonous substances. Check out the list of signs that shows your body is full of toxins
Cellgevity Side Effects
There are no drugs and supplements without side effects. There have been reports about cellgevity side effects including nausea, dizziness, diarrhea, stomach upset, and so on.
However, the side effects depend on the body of the users and it is not general side-effect. It is expected to wane off within 7 days after you started using it else you may need to stop the usage.
Cellgevity Supplement Dosage and How to take Cellgevity
Cellgevity Supplement is a non-prescribed supplement that can be found in online stores or pharmacies. According to the manufacturer’s prescription, to gain maximum benefit, it is advised to take 2 capsules twice daily. This makes the Cellgevity dosage per day 4 daily and 30 Capsules in a week.
Children under the age of 18, pregnant women, and nursing mothers are not advised to take the supplement. For more information about the Cellgevity supplement dosage, you can contact the manufacturer.
Cellgevity Supplement Price in Nigeria
As mentioned earlier, Cellgevity supplements can be gotten from online distributors, individuals, e-commerce stores, and some pharmacies. Depending on your location, below is the average price of the Cellgevity supplement in Nigeria.
- A pack package that contains 30 Capsules is between N8,000 to N15,000
- 3-pack package Cellgevity supplement that contains 90 capsules is N24,000 to N37,000
- 4-pack package Cellgevity supplement that contains 120 capsules is between N30,000 to N50,000
Cellgevity supplement according to the manufacturing company is capable of preventing many diseases when used as prescribed. Although some of the product benefits have not been confirmed, many people found the product useful.
This article is purely for informational purposes, hence, we advise you to seek the help of a professional before using it.