How much is Lagos GIG delivery? This article contains all you need to book a delivery service with GIG logistics. It includes the GIG logistics price list, tracking, locations, contact number, and so on.
GIG Logistics is an indigenous courier and haulage company in Nigeria that started its operations in 2012. It is a subsidiary of the popular and leading transport company in Nigeria, God is Good Motors (GIGM). The logistics company offers excellent logistics and delivery services to different parts of the nation especially major cities. With over 70 branches in different cities, business owners in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Enugu, and so on can send their goods to different places.
Some of the services rendered by GIG logistics include various forms of logistics and haulage services. This includes Corporate logistics, delivery of packages, items and goods, international courier services, express delivery, e-commerce logistics, air freight weight, sea freight weight, and so on.
GIG Logistics Price List
Many small business owners that intend to send their goods or packages through GIG logistics are found to ask for GIG logistics price list. There is no precise fee charged by GIG as the price depends on a lot of things about the goods or package.
This is to say, the GIG logistics price list is not specific but depends on different factors. The GIG logistics prices depend on the destination of the goods, the location of pickup, weight as well as the size of the goods. GIG logistics can be as low as N3000 or high as N5000 or more depending on these factors.
Also, you can find out the GIG logistics prices by using the GIGGO Delivery app to calculate the kg. Furthermore, to find the GIG logistics prices, just request a quote by filling out a form on their website.
Note: For transportation of fragile materials and other special deliveries, it may attract extra charges or amounts than the normal goods.
Now that we have talked about the GIG logistics price list, next is the tracking option provided by the company. Many are not aware of the GIG logistics tracking option provided by the logistics company. You can track the movement of your goods through some simple steps using the GIG website. Below are the steps to achieve the GIG logistics tracking of goods.
1. Visit any of the GIG offices or fill out the request form on their official website: http://giglogistics.ng
2. Register your goods with GIG by providing information like Name, contacts, the destination of items, receivers details, and so on.
3. With the above information supplied, your details will be stored and a Tracking ID number will be generated.
4. Same will be sent to your e-mail address
5. You can then go ahead to use the GIG logistics tracking option by visiting the GIG Logistics Tracking Portal
6. Insert your tracking ID number (also called waybill number) generated earlier into the box provided
7. Press the track button and the movement or progress of your goods will be displayed on the screen.
GIG Logistics Offices Location and Contact Number Within and outside Nigeria
Below are the various branches and offices of GIG logistics that you can take your goods to for transportation.
GIG Logistics Lagos Locations
1. Lekki Admiralty Physical Address: No 1A, Wole Ariyo Street, Beside First Bank, Lekki Phase 1
2. Lekki Penninsula II Physical Address: Scapula Plaza, Lekki – Epe Express Road, Lekki Penninsula II, Lekki
Do you have any complaints or need more information about GIG logistics modes of operation. You can call their customer care contact number via +2348139851120 Or send messages via [email protected]
The GIG logistics working days are from Monday to Sunday from 8 AM to 8 PM. You can also visit their Head Office at GIG Logistics Digital Hub. No 1 Sunday Ogunyade Street, Gbagada Expressway, Beside Mobil Fuel Station, Gbagada Lagos.