Guardian Coach online booking, bus ticket fares, booking office contacts among many other important details are what you will find in this article.
Do you want to learn how to perform Guardian Coach online booking of tickets? Finish this article to learn everything you need to book a ride with any of the Guardian Coach’s numerous buses.
About Guardian Angel Coach Limited
Guardian Coach Limited which is popularly known as Guardian Angel Coach company is a popular transport company in Kenya. The bus company was established by the late Ong’era Maturi, a business tycoon with few buses. Since then, it has grown to transport passengers with luxury coaches and Scania buses to some countries in the East Africa region. Some of which include Kenya, Tanzania, and Uganda.
Traveling with Guardian Coach Limited promises to be safe and comfortable as the bus seat is arranged in 2 by 2 position. This gives enough legroom for passengers, thus, making it comfortable for both short and long distances. There is also provision for entertaining facilities like sound system, Television, Free Wi-Fi, charging socket and so on.
Apart from transporting passengers, Guardian Coach also offers Parcel and cargo services. Whether you are a corporate organization or an individual, you can send your packages from one destination to another via Guardian Coach bus at affordable prices.
Guardian Coach Online Booking: How to Book a Ticket
Like Simba Coach, to enjoy any of the services rendered by Guardian coach, you need to book a ticket. You can book a ticket at the booking office or through the Guardian Coach online booking portal.
In this article, we will be focusing on how to perform Guardian online booking of tickets at the comfort of your home rather than visiting any offices. Follow the below-listed steps to know how to perform Guardian Coach online booking.
- Visit Guardian Coach online booking portal at https://theguardian.co.ke/booking/schedules.html to get started
- Input your traveling details including your current location, destination, and travel date
- Click on the search button to see the available bus going through your routes
- Press the Book Seat button to show the available bus seats and select your preferred seat.
- Fill in your personal information including full name, phone number, ID number, and others where necessary.
- Confirm your details after which you can proceed to pay for your ticket. Note: You can pay using your debit card or pay to Safaricom’s Mpesa Paybill Number which is 308900.
- Once your payment is successful, you will receive a confirmatory message whether SMS or E-mail showing your ticket. You can now take that to the nearest station to get your ticket.
Guardian Angel Bus Ticket Prices and Fares
Knowing how to perform Guardian online booking is not enough, you should also know the price range for your trip. We have taken our time to gather the current Guardian bus ticket prices and fares.
On average, Guardian Coach company charges between Ksh 800 to 2000 depending on the season of travel, location, routes, and many other factors. Find below some of the routes plied by Guardian bus and their prices.
- Guardian bus price from Nairobi to Kisii is Kshs 800
- Traveling from Nairobi to Malaba cost Kshs 1200
- Guardian bus price from Nairobi to Homabay is Kshs 1000
- Traveling from Nairobi to Kisumu is Kshs 1200-1600
- Guardian bus price from Nairobi to Kakamega is Kshs 1200
- Traveling from Nairobi to Siaya: Kshs 1200
- Guardian bus price from Nairobi to Oyugis is Kshs 1000
- Traveling from Nairobi to Busia is Kshs 1200
Note: the Guardian bus tickets prices or fares are subjected to changes depending on the company and a host number of factors. We advise you to check with the company before preparing for your journey. Check out Dreamline Express Online Booking, Bus Tickets, Routes, and Fares
Guardian Coach Booking Offices and Contact
Aside from performing Guardian coach online booking of tickets, you can visit any of their offices or agent to book a ticket for your trip.
- Head Office
Physical Address: Railways, River road Opp. Barclays Bank View Plaza, Ground Floor, Nairobi, Kenya
E-mail address: [email protected]
Guardian Coach Customer Centre: 0718880256
- Kisii Office
Contact: 0708008015, 0708008001
- Riveroad Office
- Kisumu Office
- Ugunja Office
- Maseno Office
- Kericho Office
- Kakamega Office
- Rongo Office
- Oyugis Office
- Awendo Office
- Rodi Office
- Kijauri Office
Contact: 0708 84617
- Busia Office
- Narok Office
- Sirare Office
- Bumula Office
- Siaya Office
- Bondo Office
- Migori Office
- Mbale Office
- Homabay Office
- Keroka Office
Contact: 0708006499, 0708006351
Like many other top bus companies in Kenya, the Guardian Coach company make use of an online booking portal for booking tickets. Although they offer comfortable services at affordable rates, you can try out other bus companies like Translux, ENA Coach, Tahmeed, Madaraka Express, Intercape, and so on.