How do I make bread? This must be your question before you found yourself on this post, I will teach you how to make homemade bread, just follow my steps.
This recipe was thought to be as simple as possible, I eliminated all unnecessary processes and I will explain each step in a very detailed way, thinking of those who have no experience in baking, how do you bake a bread? You will have your answers here.
In most regions, when we talk about homemade bread, people usually imagine that fluffy bread that takes egg, milk, the dough is opened in the roll or cylinder and rolled during modeling.
Learn how to make fluffy homemade bread step by step!
No matter where you are from, you must surely have eaten or heard about homemade bread, which is also known as quick milk bread or crumpet bread, and knows that this bread is delicious.
The homemade bread recipe is easy and fast, because besides using a few ingredients it is also very economical and you can even make it to sell.
Once ready, because there is no preservative in the recipe, homemade bread lasts up to 3 days out of the refrigerator without getting hard or molding. This bread becomes even easier because it is made with dry biological yeast, those of sachets that is being sold in any market or supermarket.
So it’s simple to find and there’s no excuse for not doing it. If you are one of those people who likes to wake up early and eat fresh homemade bread, this is the best homemade bread recipe you have ever seen, I guarantee it!
It’s a perfect one to make at home and always have warm bread on a daily basis because the homemade bread recipe is very simple and you can prepare it very quickly in a few minutes.
For those who want to make it tastier, you can make homemade bread stuffed with the filling you want.
Without wasting much time, let us show you how to make bread by yourself in your home;
- Approximately 1 kg of wheat flour
- 1 and 1/2 cup of warm milk
- 1/2 cup of warm water
- 1/2 cup of oil
- 4 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 2 eggs
- 30 g of fresh yeast or 10 g of dry yeast
Method Of Preparation
- In a bowl, dissolve the yeast in the sugar and add the salt, liquid ingredients, eggs and mix well.
- Gradually add the flour until it forms a soft dough and kneads the dough well.
- Let the dough rest for approximately 1 hour.
- After growth, divide the dough, roll it the way you want, put it in the molds and let it rise until it doubles in volume.
- Bake in a medium oven (200 ° C), preheated, for approximately 30 minutes.
- Remove the bread from the oven and brush with milk to make the skin softer.
Now that you know how to make homemade bread, check out other similar recipes in as we will always update you about things you can do by yourself.