Many engineering graduates aspire to work for an oil firm. That is, without a doubt, a worthy goal. However, there are a variety of talents that graduate recruiters seek in such businesses. ExxonMobil is a major oil and gas business that receives a large number of employment applications each year. This article will teach you all you need to know about ExxonMobil. We’ve also set out ExxonMobil Salary Structure and recruitment process.
Exxon of New Jersey and Mobil of New York merged in 1999 to form Exxon Mobil. You can see why it’s named ExxonMobil now. Exxon Mobil Corporation is the formal name, although it is stylized as ExxonMobil. The company, like Halliburton and Chevron, is an American global oil and gas corporation. They incorporate in New Jersey while having their headquarters in Irving, Texas. Despite the fact that it has only been in business for 21 years, the firm has over 20 subsidiaries throughout the world. ExxonMobil employs 72,000 people, according to 2021 figures.
In 2016, the firm was rated third on the Forbes Global 2000 list. ExxonMobil was also ranked tenth among Fortune 500 companies in terms of profitability in 2017. ExxonMobil is the world’s seventh-biggest refiner; a position it has held since its establishment. If you’re wondering how much she’s worth, you can bet it’s in the billions of dollars. ExxonMobil’s current market value exceeds $330 billion. Visit the company’s website at corporate.exxonmobil.com to learn more about it.
What does ExxonMobil stand for?
The corporation is renowned as the largest non-government-owned energy company. ExxonMobil also generates roughly 3% of the world’s oil and 2% of the world’s energy. ExxonMobil, like Shell, produces crude oil, oil products, and natural gas. In addition, the company manufactures petrochemicals and generates electricity.
For your convenience, we have divided these items into three categories.
- Division of the upstream (oil exploration, extraction, shipping, and wholesale operations).
- Division of downstream (marketing, refining, and retail operations).
- Division of chemistry
In addition, the firm has many stand-alone auxiliary divisions, such as Coal & Minerals.
Subsidiaries of ExxonMobil
ExxonMobil, in fact, owns hundreds of smaller businesses. This includes Imperial Oil Limited, in which the firm owns 69.6% of the company in Canada, and SeaRiver Maritime. It will be a Herculean job to list all of ExxonMobil’s subsidiaries. However, we have selected the most important ones.
Aera Energy is one of them, Esso, Australia’s Esso, ExxonMobil, ExxonMobil Neftegas, ExxonMobil Neftegas, ExxFuelCell Energy is an acronym for Fuel Cell Energy, The Imperial Oil Company (69.6 percent) is being produced by Mobil, SeaRiver Mritime is an abbreviation for SeaRiver Maritime Inc, Syncrude is a trademark of Superior Oil Company (25 percent), XTO Energy is a vacuum oil company.
ExxonMobil Salary Structure: How Much Does ExxonMobil Pay Her Employees?
What is ExxonMobil salary in Nigeria? In general, oil and gas firms compensate their employees generously. Exxon Nigeria is no different. In terms of high pay, the corporation is practically the leading oil company in the top 15 highest paying jobs in the country. This indicates that Exxon Nigeria outperforms several other oil firms in terms of employee compensation.
Workers do, however, get allowances in addition to their large wages. Vacation time, as well as training and development expenses, are additional benefits. Meanwhile, this part offers you an idea of the compensation structure you may anticipate to see if you work with Exxon.
ExxonMobil Salary Structure, Here’s what to expect:
Below is ExxonMobil salary in Nigeria according to jobs specifications.
- Chemist salaries range from $40,989 to $85,147.
- Civil Engineer salaries range from $41,608 to $113,352.
- Business Analyst salaries range from $43,919 to $102,370.
- Process Engineer with a salary range of $94,971 to $138,713.
- Chemical Engineer salaries range from $73,984 to $221,476.
- Commercial Manager salaries range from $57,602 to $227,119.
- Construction Manager with a salary range of $68,487 to $201,658.
- Control System Engineer salaries range from $55,794 to $112,951.
- Financial Analyst with a salary range of $60,583 to $124,109.
- Mechanical engineers with salaries ranging from $65,436 to $198,659.
- Administrative Assistant salaries range from $32,024 to $65,074.
- Assistant Store Manager salaries ranged from $17,264 to $33,896.
- Chemical Laboratory Technician salaries range from $37,985 to $104,573.
- Chemical Process Engineer with a salary range of $33,925 to $95,308.
- Convenience Store Manager salaries range from $22,584 to $57,166.
- Corporate Controller salaries range from $49,404 to $126,072.
This is the typical pay scale for ExxonMobil employees. However, as you advance in status, your income will rise.
ExxonMobil Frequently Asked Questions
Is ExxonMobil considered a “Big Oil or Supermajor”?
ExxonMobil is one of the Big Oil or Supermajors. The words “Big Oil” and “super-majors” are synonymous. These are the six largest oil firms that are not government-owned. Surprisingly, Exxon comes in second place, trailing only Shell. Royal Dutch Shell is one of them, BP plc is a British oil company (BP), Overall (TOT), Eni (CVX) Chevron (CVX) (E).
What are the ExxonMobil Recruitment Requirements?
Yes, most job seekers who are interested in Exxon are unsure how they will get in. It all starts with having excellent employability skills. Applicants should also understand how to enhance job performance since graduate recruiters seek it. Here are the requirements/criteria for applying;
- It is necessary to be computer literate.
- Certificate of Discharge/Exemption from NYSC
- Applicants must be under the age of 35.
- WAEC or SSCE with credits in at least three topics relevant to the applied post (B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND) from a recognized institution.
- Any additional credentials, whether postgraduate or professional certification, will be beneficial.
How Do I Apply for ExxonMobil Jobs?
ExxonMobil salary in Nigeria is perfect for you and you want to work with Exxonmobil? These are the procedures. Although you may apply in person, applying online is faster and more convenient. To apply for a position in Recruitment, go to http://jobs.exxonmobil.com/ and enter Nigeria in the “Search by location” section.
Then, click the “Search openings” button to be directed to the Nigeria job listing results page.
Additionally, click on the Position title (Subsurface Engineer) to get complete details about the job you are applying for. Finally, click the “Apply now” button.
Then, sign in or click “establish an account” and proceed as directed.
Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Salaries.
#1. Chevron Texaco Nigeria Limited Salary Structure
Chevron Texaco is an oil corporation based in the United States. It is also a Nigerian oil business.
- A Financial Analyst earns around £1,700,000 each month.
- A Facility Engineer earns around #855,000 per month.
- A Process engineer may expect to earn around #200,000 per month.
- An Accountant makes around £190,000 each month.
- A monthly salary for an intern is around #30,000.
Chevron is a Nigerian oil company. Chevron Texaco Nigeria Limited pays a fresh hire at an entry-level position around N22,000,000 per year.
#2. ExxonMobil Salary Structure
Exxon, along with Chevron, is ranked second among the highest-paying foreign oil corporations in Nigeria.
- The monthly salary for a Commercial Manager ranges from $1,500,000 to $5,800,000.
- A Construction Manager may expect to earn between $2,000,000 and $5,100,000 per month.
- Civil engineers are paid between $1,000,000 to $2,800,000 per month.
- Chemical Process Engineers are paid between $1,500,000 and $2,400,000 per month.
- Chemists are paid between $1,000,000 to $2,100,000 per month.
- Monthly pay for a Chemical Laboratory Technician ranges from $1,200,000 to $2,000,000.
- Chemical Engineers are paid a monthly salary of #5,600,000
- Mechanical Engineers are paid a monthly salary of #5,000,000.
- A Process Engineer earns $3,500,000 per month.
- Financial Analysts are paid $3,000,000 each month.
- Exxon, along with Chevron, is ranked second among the highest-paying foreign oil corporations in Nigeria.
- Business Analysts are paid $2,000,000 per month.
- Business Analysts are paid $2,000,000 per month.
- Contract Administrative is given a monthly salary of #950,000.
- The monthly salary for the Lead Pipeline Engineer is #950,000.
- The monthly salary of a drilling logistics officer is #937,000.
- The salary of the Assistant Store Manager is #800,000 per month.
- The monthly salary for an Environmental Engineer is #658,000.
- The cashier is paid #500,000 each month.
- The monthly salary for a geophysicist is #238,000
- ExxonMobile pays fresh graduates around N22,000,000 gross per year.
#3. Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas Salary Structure
This is a Nigerian oil firm. The firm NLNG is a limited liability corporation. It was designed in this manner in order to make use of Nigeria’s huge natural gas resources. They also export Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs). NLNG has two subsidiaries: Bonny Gas Transport (BGT) Limited and Nigeria LNG Ship Manning Limited. The salaries of some of their employees are mentioned below;
- Graduate Trainees are paid around #400,000 per month.
- A civil engineer earns around #800,000 each month.
- Tax accountants are paid around #500,000 per month.
- Technicians are paid about $250,000 per month.
- Planner/Scheduler – The contractor is paid around #200,000 per month.
#4. Schlumberger Salary Structure
Schlumberger is the world’s top technology provider in the oil and gas business, they specialize in reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing. Some of their employees’ salaries are given below.
- Schlumberger is one of Nigeria’s highest-paying oil companies.
- Maintenance Technicians make around #760,000 each month.
- A general field engineer makes around #520,000 each month.
- A monthly salary for an administrator is around #285,000.
- A Field Engineer is paid a monthly salary of $210,000.
- A Field Specialist Trainee may expect to earn around £133,000 per month.
- A Security Advisor may expect to make around #103,000 each month.
- An intern may expect to earn around #72,000 each month.
#5. Shell Development Company Nigeria Salary Structure
It is a globally integrated energy corporation with operations in various nations across the world. They have been in Nigeria for nearly fifty years. Some of their employees’ salaries include;
- Business Development Manager who makes almost $2,200,000 each month.
- A Senior Metocean Engineer makes about $2,100,000 per month.
- Senior Production Engineers make somewhat more than £1,500,000 each month.
- The monthly salary for the Team Lead is about £1,400,000.
- Monthly earnings for a Commercial Advisor are around $1,400,000.
- A monthly salary of around $1,300,000 is earned by an information analyst.
- Mechanical Supervisors make around £1,200,000 each month.
- The monthly salary for a safety supervisor is around #950,000.
- Flow Assurance pays out about #800,000 per month.
- Engineers are paid around #748,000 each month.
- A Petroleum Engineer may expect to make almost £700,000 each month.
- Maintenance Planner makes about #618,000 per month.
- The average monthly salary for a web developer is around £475,000.
- A Mechanical Engineer may expect to earn around #428,000 each month.
- The monthly salary for a Contractor Coordinator is around #400,000.
- The monthly salary for a DD Analyst – Monthly Contractor is about $360,000.
- The monthly salary for an Occupational Health Nurse is about #285,000.
- The monthly salary for the Operations Manager is #238,000.
- The contractor Planner makes $260,000 each month.
- The monthly salary for a computer engineer is #143,000.
- Intern gets $95,000 each month.
#6. Total Nigeria Plc. Salary Structure
Total Nigeria Plc is a subsidiary of Total and an oil business in Nigeria. They’ve been in Nigeria for more than 50 years. Their pay scale is as follows:
- Monthly salary of $2,190,000 for an instrumentation and control engineer
- The monthly salary for a project manager is $1,140,000
- Cost Engineer – £800,000 per month
- Monthly salary of #500,000 for a Business Development Manager
- Monthly salary of #500,000 for a financial accountant
- The monthly salary for a project manager is $400,000
- Senior HSE Supervisor – Contractor makes about #400,000 per month.
- The monthly salary of the administrator is around $320,000.
- The salary of a logistics officer is around $320,000 per month.
- Graduate Trainees earn about £300,000 each month.
- A geologist makes around #200,000 per month.
- A quantity surveyor makes around N190,000 each month.
- An entry-level graduate earns N25,000,000 per year in gross salary.
#7. Addax Petroleum Salary Structure
Addax Petroleum is a worldwide oil business based in China. The firm was founded in 1994. Addax Petroleum is a subsidiary of the Sinopec Group, which is one of China’s major oil and gas producers.
Addax Nigeria is Nigeria’s highest-paying non-IOC. Entry-level graduates earn around N16,000,000 per year. The average income is expected to be #437,000.
#8. Amazon Energy Salary Structure
The average annual wage is $326,000. Each month, the Information Technology Manager makes about #231,000, the Process Engineer gets approximately #168,000, the Procurement Assistant earns approximately #139,000, and the Training Officer earns approximately $102,000.
#9. Amni International Petroleum Development Company Salary Structure
They are a privately held oil and gas exploration and production firm. The average annual wage is N424,000.
#10. Bell Oil and Gas Salary Structure
It is a privately held Nigerian firm that was founded in 2002. The average monthly wage in this city is at #147,000. Learn more about the firm by clicking here.