How can I borrow Data on 9mobile? If you want to know how to borrow data on 9mobile /Etisalat then you are in the right place.
In today’s post, we will be showing you step-by-step guides on how to borrow data from 9mobile network with a USSD code, mind you, we will also be showing you how to buy credit too.
9Mobile is one of the most respected and most used network providers in Nigeria and they have one of the best data subscription packages for their new and existing customers.
They also have a nice call-tariffs which makes the network one of the best and most used in Nigeria and even other foreign countries.
9mobile was formerly Etisalat before changing its name to 9mobile though most people still call it Etisalat. The network provider launched a plan recently which is called More credit.
Morecredit is a package that gives you airtime/data when you’re out of any, i.e you will be able to borrow airtime and data even when you don’t have money to buy it and you will be able to pay the borrowed money back in your next recharge.
We will show you the easy steps you need to follow on how to borrow data from 9mobile with Morecredit below.
How to Borrow Data From 9mobile With Morecredit
For you to borrow data/MB from 9mobile using Morecredit, kindly follow the steps we listed here.
- You need to check if you are eligible for Morecredit service and the total amount you can borrow by dialing *665*3#, or by texting ‘STATUS’ to 665 via message/SMS.
- Once you receive a message that you are eligible then dial *665# again and select an option between the “Borrow Airtime” or “Borrow Data” depending on your choice.
- Now Select “Choose Loan Amount” then you will see options displaying the list of amounts you can choose.
- Normally the amounts which you can borrow from 9mobile Morecredit are N50, N100, N200, N500, N1,000, N1,150 & N2600.
- Choose your suitable loan value and click Send.
Note: You can also use the same method to borrow airtime from 9mobile by dialing *665*[Amount]# or text “amount” to 665. E.g, dial *665*50# or send “50” to 665 to borrow
Other Method On How to Borrow Data on 9mobile
- You can also borrow data from Morecredit by dialing *665# >”Borrow Data” or you can borrow the credit first and then proceed to subscribe for data with the normal data subscription method.
- For every credit you borrowed, you will be charged 15% fee, for example if you borrow N50 you’ll get N42.50.
- Your airtime loan can be paid back by recharging on the same phone number or through bank top-up and also when someone transferred airtime to you or VTU.
For every airtime or loan you’ve borrowed you have to be aware that you will be charged on your next recharge so don’t be caught unaware. If you are also finding it difficult to borrow credit or data on 9mobile kindly use the comment box and we will respond asap.