In case you need to convert your airtime to cash, this guide will show you many ways you can use to achieve it.
Recharging excessively is a costly mistake that anyone could make and it’s usually painful. Imagine you intend to recharge N2000 airtime from your account but add 0 to it mistakenly making N20,000. What do you do in this case?
There are many apps that can help you to convert such excess airtime to cash, whether it is MTN, Glo, Airtel, or even 9mobile. Continue reading to find out how these apps work.
List of Apps To Convert Airtime to Cash(Whether MTN, Glo, Airtel or 9mobile)
Aimtoget is one of Nigeria’s “convert airtime to cash apps”. It’s an online platform that allows excess money recharged as airtime to be converted back to mobile money.
It’s perfect for sending back recharged airtime to cash. It works by transferring your airtime to wallets which you can withdraw as funds back to your account.
How To Use Aimtoget to convert your Airtime to Cash
1. Visit the Aimtoget Website by clicking HERE or download the app on the play store.
2. Click on the menu bar to select register.
3. Create your account.
4. After registering your account, login with the details.
5. Select funds E-wallet then airtime option to find your wallets with the excess airtime you recharged.
6. Insert the network you over recharged and amount with the phone number it is on.
7. A phone number will be displayed on the screen, you are to transfer the airtime to it.
8. After you have successfully funded your wallet, it will be deposited to the E-wallet.
9. You can now withdraw your money(E-wallet funds) directly to your account by selecting the withdraw option.
10. Enter the amount on your wallet with your bank details.
You will definitely receive an alert of your money. Even though you may not get the exact amount but you will get more than half of it. Aimtoget charges 23% of the converted airtime if it’s MTN, 25% for other networks, and for N89 for withdrawal charges.
Zoranga is another airtime converting cash app. You can convert your airtime to cash without stress at the comfort of your home.
Depending on your account type, they charge up to 22% to 32% on your deposited airtime. On Zoranga, withdrawal is free and you won’t be charged when withdrawing your money. You can convert your airtime with the following processes.
1. Visit HERE to create an account by signing up.
2. Login after creating your account successfully
3. Select deposits money to deposit your excess airtime.
4. Input the exact amount you want to convert to cash.
5. After recharging successfully, it will be added to your account(wallet).
6. Transfer or withdraw the wallet back to your account
7. Within 5 minutes, you will be credited and you will have your cash back.
3. Airtime flip
This is another online platform that can be used to convert Glo airtime to cash as well as another network. All you need to do is to register and transfer airtime to your wallet and withdraw. Convert your airtime to cash by following these processes.
1. Go to the website by clicking HERE
2. Create your account and login
3. Fill the E-form displayed with the necessary details including your banking details, phone number, and amount of airtime to be converted to cash.
4. Click on default to use the former account you filled in the form for withdrawing or fill a new bank account to be used.
5. A number which you will transfer your airtime will be displayed with the order ID.
6. Transfer the airtime from your phone and you will get credited once it’s confirmed.
Airtime flip charges 25% on MTN, 30% on Airtel, and 35% on 9mobile while the withdrawal charges are free for all networks except on MTN which is #100.
There are many other apps and online platforms that can help you to convert airtime to cash apart from those mentioned up there. But before using any, we advise you to take caution and read reviews about them before using them.