Samsung tablet problems like Samsung tablets do not turn off, turning on or leaving frozen and no response has become very common. we hear about it quite often from the affected users who want to know how to fix a Samsung tablet issue. These problems occur randomly and leave users clueless. Many people worry that this Samsung tablet problem is a direct consequence of a probable virus attack, but what they forget to consider as a factor, is interference with internal device and software settings. Also, coarse use and improper care may damage the tablet and cause various errors such as the Samsung tablet will not turn off.
Therefore, we have for you 4 of the most commonly checked Samsung tablet problems and also a great way to extract all your data to prevent data loss.
FULL GUIDE TO FIX SAMSUNG TABLET PROBLEM
- Part 1: Samsung tablets do not turn on
- Part 2: Samsung tablets will not turn off
- Part 3: Samsung tablet frozen screen
- Part 4: How to save data from the Samsung tablet if the tab does not work?
Part 1: Samsung tablets do not turn on
This Samsung tablet problem is a critical error and requires special Samsung repairs such as the steps listed below:
To start with, you need to remove the battery and leave the tab for half an hour to drain any left over overboard charges. Then restore the battery and power to the tab.
You can also try to force restart your tab. You just need to press power and volume down buttons at once for 5-10 seconds and wait for tabs to reboot.
Another way to fix the Samsung tablet does not want to switch is to charge tabs for one hour or so on an original Samsung charger. This helps because very often the battery runs down to the loss and prevents the device from turning. Now, try to switch to the tab after you think it’s enough to be charged.
Booting to Safe Mode is also a great way to test whether your device is capable of being turned on. To access Safe Mode, press the power button long enough to see the Samsung logo on the screen. Then release the button and immediately press the volume button down button. After that, let your device restart in safe mode only.
Finally, you can also hard reset your tab in Recovery Mode by pressing the power, home and volume down buttons together until you see a list of options in front of you. Now, choose “wipe data / factory reset”. Once done, your tabs will automatically reboot.
Note: You will lose all your data and settings, so please backup your data from the beginning.
Part 2: Samsung tablets will not turn off
Samsung tablets will not turn off another issue that requires strange Samsung fix. If you are able to use your tab properly but when you try to switch it off, it refuses to shut down, you can either wait for the batteries to drain completely or try one of the solutions given below:
Try to force shutdown when your Samsung tablet does not turn off. Basically, you are required to connect your battery to the charger and once it starts charging, press the power button for 10-15 seconds for it to reboot. When the screen shows a charging sign here, disconnect the charger and your tabs will turn off.
You can also reach Recovery Mode by pressing the power, home, and volume down buttons and give a command to “Reboot Today’s System”. Then, once the restart tab, try to switch it off and hopefully it will work normally.
Part 3: Samsung tablet frozen screen
You Samsung Tab is said to be frozen when you’re stuck on a particular screen and no matter what you’re doing, your tabs will not take any command from you, almost like it got hanged. The steps given below help you solve the Samsung tablet problem:
First, try pressing the home button for 2-3 seconds. If you return to the Home Screen, properly and carefully, but if the tab is still frozen, try tapping the back button at the bottom of your screen several times.
Now, if the above method does not help, consider a soft reset. For that, all you have to do is press the power on / off button for at least 10 seconds and wait for the tabs to reboot itself.
The last solution is to factory reset your tab in Recovery Mode as an effective Samsung fix. To access the Recovery screen, press Home, Power, and Volume down buttons together. From the options that appear before you, choose “Factory Reset” and wait for the tabs to reboot itself. This will definitely solve the issue and your tab will work normally from now on.
Part 4: How to save data from the Samsung tablet if the tab does not work?
The method proposed in this article will definitely help you fix Samsung tablet problems, but if the defects are beyond repair and your tab is not working, no stress and worry about your data. What we have for you is the dr.fone toolkit – Android Data Extraction (Damaged Device). This software is specially designed to recover data from damaged and damaged devices and keep it safe on your PC without tampering with its authenticity. You can try this tool for free like Wondershare offering free trial and try out all of its features to make up your mind. It also efficiently extracts data from the locked device or the system is damaged. The good part is that it supports most Samsung products and you just have to follow the few steps given below to retrieve the data from your tab:
1st World data recovery software for damaged Android devices.
- It can also be used to recover data from damaged devices or devices that are corrupted in any other way as stuck in a reboot loop.
- Maximum retrieval rate in the industry.
- Recover photos, videos, contacts, messages, call logs, and more.
- Compatible with Samsung Galaxy devices.
Follow the steps below to save data from a Samsung tablet which does not work normally.
- Start by downloading, installing and running the dr.fone Data Extraction tool on your PC and then switch to connect your tabs using a USB cable and go to the main software screen.
Once you launch the software, you will see many tabs in front of you. Simply click on “Data Extraction (damaged Device)” and move on.
- On this screen, you will find different file types that are recognized from the tabs that can be extracted and stored on the PC. By default, all content is reviewed but you can unmark those you do not want to take. Once you’ve finished selecting the data, press “Next”.
- At this step, choose from the two options you have the true nature of your tab as shown in the screenshot below.
- You will now be asked to feed the model type your tab and name as shown in the screenshot below. Provide proper details for software to get your tabs properly and press “Next”.
- Now you should read the instructions as shown in the screenshot below carefully enter the Download Mode in your tab and press “Start”.
- Finally, wait for some time and let the software recognize your tab.
- Now, you will be able to preview all the files on the screen, making sure you have everything you need and just press “Recover again”. That is, you have successfully obtained your data.Related Posts:
Conclusion On Full Guide to Fix Samsung Tablet Problem
In total, Samsung tablet problem is not difficult to solve. You just have to be patient and tactful in your tab. So, do not forget to let us know how you think about this article in the comment section below.