Do you want to schedule Christmas messages on WhatsApp? December is the month of festivities where many look for ways to schedule their messages without stress.
In this post, we show you how to start scheduling your Christmas messages on WhatsApp from today, with this simple trick.
The celebrations are about to begin, and although this year will be a little different because we may not meet with the whole family or friends, but at least we will be able to communicate with the help of social networks and messaging apps.
A call, a video call or a congratulatory text will make us feel close and they will become a kind of virtual hugs.
So go preparing your best seasonal phrases from now on and discover the trick to schedule your Christmas messages on WhatsApp.
Always remember to send WhatsApp messages to your favorite people at any time of the year, taking advantage of technology.
How to schedule your Christmas messages on WhatsApp?
Every year many users turn to WhatsApp to send their loved ones congratulations and good wishes on December 24 and 25.
In case you are among those people and you wish to enjoy this celebration of Christmas, a good idea is that from now on you schedule your messages so it will save you time and you won’t have to rush when you ought to be enjoying your meals.
Wasavi app is a tool that allows the scheduling of messages on WhatsApp according to your set date and time.
How Wasavi works
Now you must follow these steps:
- After installing the Wasavi app, launch the app and grant it every permission it requested, click on the ‘+’ toast button.
- At that moment, 5 options will appear: ‘New Task’, ‘New Note’, ‘Schedule Message’, ‘New Bot’ and ‘New Broadcast’. Click on the ‘Schedule Message’ to schedule your message.
- A window will appear in which you can select the contact(s), then write your message.
- When done, click on “Next” and select the date on which you want your message to be sent. At that time choose the date of Christmas.
- Select the application you want to use to send the message, there you must click on WhatsApp and the name of the recipient.
- Finally, click on the send button.
So you can schedule your WhatsApp message and it will even remind you before it is sent in case you want to modify something, you can also schedule a ‘Broadcast Message’.
Also, if you click on the Calendar option, you will see all the texts that you have programmed for WhatsApp.
It’s very simple, would you like to start scheduling your messages today?