Are you looking for an effective natural hair growth remedy? Do you have scanty hairs, is your hair stunted and you wish to grow your hair without those expensive hair products that often don’t work? if yes, then you are at the right place, read on carefully.
Hair is one of the distinguishing features of all mammals and in that very important for our looks; the reason why many spend much time and money on hair products trying to keep good and cluster hairs but are most often still faced with the same scanty, hair scalp.
If you are loosing much hair and you want a solution for it, or if you are simply looking for a way to grow thicker hairs, then this article is a must-read. We will provide the effective hair growth remedy that is guaranteed to put an end to hair loss and give you the desired thicker hair you desire without too much money.
1. Onion Juice
Many are accustomed to the use of sulphur-containing hair cream but do you know that onions (though smells and a bit irritating) contain a higher amount of sulphur than most hair creams put together. Onions aside making food tasty, can also make your hair grow exponentially.
Onions – containing sulphur boost collagen tissues that assist in regrowth of lost hairs.
– Grate the right number of red onion bulbs (depending on the size of onion and amount of hair)
– Extract the onion juice by squeezing the grated onion.
– Using the onion juice, massage your hair scalp gently for a few minutes, then leave for about an hour.
– Then wash hair with shampoo.
However, due to irritation onions can cause.
You can also:
* Boil some sliced red onion bulb in little quantity of water for about 15-20 minutes
* Allow to cool, then apply the solution to hair and leave for some hours. If not much of an inconvenience, you can leave for 24 hours.
* Then Wash out with shampoo.
2. Potato Juice
Potato has much application in the healthy state and beautification of women-hair growth not left out. Potato is rich in vitamins A, B, and C which helps in hair growth. in the absence of these vitamins, the hair becomes dry and brittle and usually breaks off. The use of potato juice directly on hair has been proven effective for hair growth
* Honey – 1 tablespoon
* Egg yolk – 1
– Grate the potatoes, then squeeze out the juice.
– Add egg yolk and honey
– Stir together and apply to the hair scalp.
– Leave for 30 minutes to 1 hour, then wash off with shampoo and water.
Eggs are rich in protein and the use of eggs on hair helps in hair growth and moisturizing.
– Eggs ( egg white )
– Honey – 15ml or 1 table spoon
– Olive oil – 15ml
– Mix all the above ingredients together and apply to the hair scalp. Leave for 15-20 minutes, then wash off with shampoo and water.
4. Castro Oil
Castor oil also proves very effective for hair growth. Castor oil has anti-fungal and antibacterial properties which help combat infections that prevent hair growth. Also, castor oil contains fatty acid and vitamin C which assist fast hair growth.
Massage hair scalp with castor oil, leave for some time, then wash off with mild shampoo and water.
Read Also: How To Get Rid Of Flabby Arms Forever
This is among the oldest and popularly known hair growth remedies. It has been around for ages across different regions of the world and still proves effective.
– Fenugreek seeds
– water and a cooking pan.
– Soak fenugreek seeds in water and leave for 24 hours.
– Stir and use the mixture to rinse your hair
– Leave for at least 3 hours
– After 3 hours wash off with lukewarm water.
– Repeat daily until the result is visible.
These home remedies will get you the thicker hair you want.
Please note – Never use hot water on hair.
PLEASE ENCOURAGE US WITH YOUR COMMENTS