Read this post to learn about the different ways on how to check your UBA account number on phone. It contains every detail you will need to get your UBA account number online including using the USSD Code.
How do I get my UBA account? It’s because of this question and other related ones that the United Bank of Africa(UBA) created many means to get your account number back.
Many customers are prone to losing their account numbers due to many unforeseen circumstances. Did you lose your account number? Read through to get it back.
Before you can retrieve your 10 digits account number back without going to the bank. You must be able to provide the following details.
- Phone Number used in registering
- Full Name used
- Date of Birth
- E-mail address
Do you have all of this? Then proceed to know how to check your UBA Account number on phone.
How to check My UBA account on the Phone
Code For UBA Account
With the recent developments by banks, on using USSD codes to perform transactions without the use of the internet. UBA is not left behind. You can actually check your UBA account with the following steps.
1. Ensure the action is done on the sim you used in registering with the bank.
2. Dial the code for checking the UBA account *919#.
3. Provide the above-listed requirements like BVN, phone number used, etc.
4. Follow other processes and your UBA Account number will be displayed.
Read Also: GTBank Swift Code And Correct Full Details
How to check my UBA Account Online
Are you the Internet-savvy type? You can also retrieve your account number by these methods.
Method 1: Via UBA Social Media official Page
1. Find the official page of UBA either on Facebook or Twitter.
2. Request for your 10 digit account number.
3. Send the above-mentioned details including your full name
4. Then your account number will be sent to you.
Method 2: Via UBA LEO ChatBot
Another way on how to check the UBA account number on the Phone is to engage the UBA’s chatBot. LEO Facebook ChatBot is another virtual assistant created by UBA on Facebook messenger to make banking easier.
Apart from sending money, checking your bank account balance, you can also get your bank account number from there.
Just chat LEO with the above-mentioned details after requesting for the bank account number. You can also chat LEO on WhatsApp via this number +2349030002455.
With all the above-listed steps, we hope it helps you in getting your UBA account number back.