Android is undoubtedly the center of the best smartphone platform but comes with its own share of glitches. The Android screen of death has been observed by many users around the world who complain of their screen device turning blue render their phones/tablets unanswered.
This is called the Android blue screen of death and this usually happens when your turn on your device by pressing the Power On button but your device does not boot up normally and stuck on a plain blue screen without any error message.
Such an Android screen of death is caused by a temporary crash software but may also occur due to some hardware issues. We understand the inconvenience caused to you when you see the Android blue screen of death. Here are some ways to fix errors and great software to extract all of your data to keep it up-to-date and safe.
Read on to find out more about the Android screen of death and ways to fight them.
- Part 1: How to save data on Samsung with the blue screen of death?
- Part 2: Remove the phone battery to repair the blue screen of the death
- Part 3: How to fix the Android blue screen of death by factory reset?
3 WAYS TO FIX ANDROID BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH
Part 1: How to save data on Samsung with the blue screen of death?
The Android blue screen of death issue is not a difficult problem to deal with and can be fixed by you by following the easy steps provided in this article. We suggest to all readers to save the data stored on their Android devices to prevent data loss and keep it in your PC from which it can be accessed and recovered by you anytime, anywhere.
This task may sound tedious, but, we have for you dr. fone – Recover (Android), a software specially designed to capture data from damaged and damaged Samsung phones and tabs, especially Samsung devices, and keep it safe on your PC without tampering with them or changing its format.
It efficiently extracts data from corrupt or unresponsive Samsung devices, phones/tabs stuck in the black/blue screen or the system crashes due to a virus attack.
dr. fone – Recover (Android)
- 1st World data recovery software for damaged Android devices.
- It can also be used to recover data from damaged devices or devices that are corrupted in any other way as stuck in a reboot loop.
- Maximum retrieval rate in the industry.
- Recover photos, videos, contacts, messages, call logs, and more.
- Compatible with Samsung Galaxy devices.
Follow the steps given below to extract data when you experience the Android screen of death:
- Download, install and run the Dr. fone – Recover (Android) tool on your PC. Connect your device using a USB cable and switch to the main software screen.
- As soon as you launch the software, you will see many tabs in the front of you. Click on “Recover again” and then select “Recover Data from Android” from the program screen.
- You now have different types of files that your Android device recognizes and can be stored on the PC. By default, all content is checked but you can unmark those you do not want to take. Once you’ve finished selecting the data, press “Next”.
- At this step, choose from the two options you have the true nature of your device as shown in the screenshot below.
- You will now be asked to feed the model type of your phone and name as shown in the screenshot below. Provide proper details for the software to identify your device properly and hit “Next”.
- In this step, consult the instructions on your device manual to enter the Download Mode on your Android device and press “Start”. An example of what to do to reach the Download Mode is shown below.
- Finally, let the software recognize your Android device, and start to download the recovery package for your device.
- Once it does, you will be able to preview all the files on the screen in front of you before you hit “Recover again”.
The process may take up to a few minutes and once it’s done all your files are extracted and stored on your PC. You can now continue troubleshooting the problem without fear of losing all your important data.
Part 2: Remove the phone battery to repair the blue screen of death.
The best home remedy to fix any type of Android screen of death removes device battery. This technique may sound too simple, but it has solved the Android blue screen of death issue for many users whose devices have started normally after reinserting the battery. Here is what you should do.
- Open the back cover of your Android device and carefully remove its battery.
- Let the battery be out for 5-7 minutes. Meanwhile, long press on the power button to drain any remaining charges from your device.
- Now return the battery and attach the back cover.
- Turn on your device and see that it boots normally all the way to the Home / Locked Screen without getting stuck on the Android blue screen of death.
Note: Not all Android devices allow you to remove their batteries. If you like a device, try the next step because it’s your only option to fix the Android blue screen of death problem.
Part 3: How to fix the Android blue screen of death by factory reset?
The Android screen of death is a very confusing issue as it freezes your device to a blue screen with no options to navigate further. In this scenario, you may consider performing a factory reset, better known as Hard Reset because you will need to enter Recovery Mode to implement this method. Even at rest, your device will wipe off all of its data but you do not need to worry as dr. fone toolkit Data Extraction Android software can recover all your files and keep them safe. Access Recovery Mode is different for different Android devices. Therefore, we suggest you consult your device’s manual to understand how to boot Recovery Mode on your particular Android device and then follow the steps given below:
When you have the Recovery Screen, you will see a list of options in front of you, like screenshots below.
Use the Volume down button to scroll down and reach the “Wipe data/factory reset” option.
Now use the power button to select it and to eat for the device to reboot automatically.
You will notice that Android devices will turn back without ever stuck on the Android blue screen of death. Now you can set up your device from scratch.
Conclusion On 3 Ways to Fix Android Blue Screen of Death
The android screen of death, especially the Android blue screen of death, is not a very pleasant sight and may worry you. The good news is that this problem can be fixed by sitting at home without any technical assistance. Follow the simple and easy tips provided above to reboot your device and use the dr. fone toolkit Android Data Extraction (Destructive device) tool to save your data in the most efferent and effective way.
Tag: 3 Ways to Fix Android Blue Screen of Death