Samsung Galaxy S6 Won’t Turn On Or Charge– Samsung Galaxy S6 is a very popular smartphone with a huge fan base. People praise it for its features and durability. However, some users also complain I’m saying on Samsung Galaxy S6 does not want to turn it on. This is a strange error because your Samsung Galaxy S6 will not turn on and stay stuck on a black screen of death whenever you press the power on/off button to open it. Your phone becomes unresponsive and refuses to boot normally.
Due to this issue preventing users from accessing their phones and delaying their work, we often find them asking for solutions when the Galaxy S6 will not be removed.
Here are the few commonly asked questions online;
Samsung Galaxy S6 Won’t Turn On
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Won’t Turn On Blue Light Flashing
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Won’t Turn On Blue Light
Read on to find out exactly why Samsung Galaxy S6 does not, how to get your data from an inactive smartphone, and a remedy to open it again.
- Part 1: Reasons why your Samsung Galaxy S6 does not turn on
- Part 2: How to save data when Galaxy S6 won’t turn on?
- Part 3: 4 Tips to fix Samsung S6 do not want to issue that issue
WHAT TO DO IF SAMSUNG GALAXY S6 WON’t TURN ON?
Part 1: Reasons why your Samsung Galaxy S6 does not turn on
It is important to know the real problem before looking for its solutions. The reasons given below will give you an insight into why Galaxy S6 does not want to turn around sometimes so you can avoid such errors in the future.
Any firmware update delays can cause such problems and it can be easily identified if you S6 stopped turning immediately after you’ve updated the firmware.
Rough intake and internal damage due to a recent fall or moisture entering your device may also cause Samsung GalaxyS6 not to switch on the issue.
A discharged battery is another reason if your Galaxy S6 does not want to turn on.
Finally, an operation running in the background will not let your phone switch to up to and unless it is completed.
There may be a hardware defect too but usually, the above-mentioned reasons force your phone to stay frozen on a black screen.
Part 2: How to save data when Galaxy S6 Does not turn on?
The method proposed in this article to fix Samsung Galaxy S6 does not want the issue to be resolved to help you, but it is advisable to extract all your data from smartphones before adopting any methods given below.
We have for you dr. fone – Recover (Android). This software is specially designed to recover data from damaged and damaged devices and keep it safe on your PC without tampering with its authenticity. You can try this tool for free, try out all its features before you make up your mind to buy it. It efficiently extracts data from locked or unresponsive devices, phones/tabs stuck on a black screen or the system crashes due to a virus attack.
dr. fone – Recover (Android)
- 1st World data recovery software for damaged Android devices.
- It can also be used to recover data from damaged devices or devices that are corrupted in any other way as stuck in a reboot loop.
- Maximum retrieval rate in the industry.
- Recover photos, videos, contacts, messages, call logs, and more.
- Compatible with Samsung Galaxy devices.
Follow the steps given below to retrieve the data from your Galaxy S6:
- Download, install and run the dr. fone – Recover (Android) tool on your PC. Connect your S6 using a USB cable and switch to the main software screen. Once you launch the software, you will see many tabs in the front of you. Click on “Recover again” and select “Recover from damaged phone”.
- You will now have before you different file types that are recognized from S6 that can be extracted and stored on the PC. By default, all content is checked but you can unmark those you do not want to take. Once you’ve finished selecting the data, press “Next”.
- At this step, choose from the two options you have the true nature of your phone as shown in the screenshot below.
- You will now be asked to feed the model type of your phone and name as shown in the screenshot below. Provide proper details for the software to get your tabs properly and press “Next”.
- At this step, read the instruction screenshot below carefully enter the Download Mode on your Galaxy S6, and press “Start”.
- Finally, let the software recognize your smartphone.
- Once it does, you will be able to preview all the files on your baby’s screen before you hit “Recover again”.
Part 3: 4 Tips to fix Samsung S6 do not want to issue that issue
When you save your data successfully, proceed with the methods given below to fix it when your Galaxy S6 does not want to turn it on
- Force Start your Galaxy S6
It is not possible to remove the S6 battery but you can still soft-reset your phone by pressing the Power On / Off button and Volume down button for 5-7 seconds to force start when Samsung Galaxy S6 does not turn on.
Wait for the phone to restart and start up normally.
Charge Your Samsung S6
In our busy lives, we have the possibility to forget to charge our phones as a result of where their batteries get drained and Galaxy S6 does not want to. The best way to combat this problem is to inform your phone bill for at least 30 mins or so before attempting to turn it on. Use an original Samsung charger only and plug it into a wall socket for faster charging.
If the phone displays a charging indication, such as a battery, on the screen, this means that your device is healthy and only needs to be charged.
Boot into Safe Mode
Booting Safe Mode is a good idea to eliminate the possibility of a software crash ad minimizing your search on some downloaded Apps that may be causing all the problems. If your phone boots in Safe Mode, it knows that it’s capable of being turned on, but surely the app, which you’ve recently installed, needs to be removed to resolve the issue. Follow the steps given below to boot into Safe Mode when Galaxy S6 does not want to be normal:
- Press and hold the Volume Down and the Poor On / Off button for 15 seconds or so and wait for your phone to vibrate.
- Once you see “Samsung” on the screen, just release the power button.
- The phone now boots in Safe Mode and you will see “Safe Mode” at the bottom of the screen.
- Wipe Partition Cache
Wiping Partition Cache does not delete your data and is different from performing a Factory Reset. Also, you need to boot into Recovery Mode to do this to clean up all clogged up file systems.
- Long press Power On / Off, Volume Up, and Home Button on your S6 and wait for it to vibrate slightly.
- Now keep holding the Home and Volume buttons but release the Power button slowly.
- You can leave the other two buttons as soon as the Recovery screen appears before you as shown below.
- Now scroll down with the volume down buttons and select “Wipe Partition Cache” with the power button.
- Wait for the process to get over and then select “Reboot system now” restart the phone and see that it turns normal.
Conclusion On What To Do If Samsung Galaxy S6 Won’t Turn On?
So, in sum up, the tips provided in this article will help you when you say my Samsung Galaxy S6 does not want to turn on. These are trusted solutions and have helped many other affected users as well. Furthermore, dr. fone toolkit- Android data Extraction tool is a great way to retrieve all your data to prevent data loss and keep it safe.